4 maj 2010

HOW EASY AND CHEAP TO CLEAN WATER?

1) Take the empty plastic bottles and take off labels of them,
2) Pour water into the full, water mast be a little transparent at least,
3) Put the bottles on the metal plate in the sun and don’t move them,
4) After 8-6 hours the water is good.
5) disinfected water must be kept in its “original” packaging to avoid re-contamination
During the bottles lie on metal plate the sun's rays kill bacteria, viruses and parasites. this method uses more than 4 million people in the world, among other thing, in the Kiber in Nairobi.

5 komentarzy:

  1. What I love about your blog Paula is the fact that every day I can read about something really interesting. That's why I keep on coming back every day :)

    Good night Pola :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. !!!I'm not PAULA remamber my name is POLA!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. You should write something interesting about cheetahs, don;t you think? :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń